Adult Education

Adult Ed Logo

The Adult Education office is located in the IVCC Peter Miller Community Technology Center (CTC Room 220), 815 North Orlando Smith Road, Oglesby, IL.
For information, contact Cindy at 815-224-0358
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. or

To begin enrollment in Adult Education classes, start by submitting the
Student Intake Form online.

Adult Basic Education (ABE)
Classes for students needing math and reading brush-up.

High School Equivalency (HSE) seekers - GED Testing
Classes for students preparing for the GED Test. 
Contact Cindy at 815-224-0358.

ABE/HSE Information

GED Test Information

HSE Class Schedule

English as a Second Language (ESL) and Citizenship
Classes for students whose primary language is not English. 
Contact Sara (English or Español) at 815-224-0355.

ESL Information

Citizenship Information

ESL Citizenship Class Schedule

i-Pathways Program
A distance learning preparation program for students interested in preparing for the GED Tests from a remote location such as home or library. 
Contact Cindy at 815-224-0358.

Bridge to Careers (BTC)
Classes are designed for students enrolled in Adult Education classes who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of healthcare or manufacturing. 
Contact Sara at 815-224-0355. 

Bridge to Careers

Integrated Career and Academic Preparation System (ICAPS) 
Classes designed for students enrolled in Adult Education and Career Technical Education classes who are seeking to obtain a high school equivalency through GED®Testing along with industry recognized credentials. 
Contact Sara at 815-224-0355


Campus and Community Tutoring
Services include: 
- training for volunteers interested in working in the Adult Education classroom.
- tutoring for students who qualify and who are enrolled in Adult Education classes. 
Contact Sue Martyn at 815-224-0379.

Campus and Community Tutoring

Got ?s About Adult Education 
Contact us on Adult Education Facebook or call:
Cindy at 815-224-0358.
Adult Education Facebook

Like us on Facebook!

For ABE/HSE/ELA instructors only:  Link to the Adult Ed. PD Form for reporting professional development hours, e.g., workshop, special training or a conference attendance.