Request A Transcript

On those days when the College is closed – transcripts will not be processed, mailed out, nor will they be available for pickup.  Thank you for your understanding. 

The College will be closed 12-21-22 - 01-01-23. 

Need to send a transcript?


Any student who has a financial obligation with IVCC will have their transcript withheld. 

Resources for obtaining your GED transcript

All official GED records and transcripts are recorded, requested, and obtained from the Regional Office of Education in the county of which the student resided at the time of their GED® Testing.