Tuition, Fees, and Payments
After the initial payment due date, anyone registering must pay by the Wednesday following registration. Wednesday registrations would be due that day.
Spring 2023 payment is due no later than 7:00pm, March 29, 2023.
Financial Aid Alert
Anyone with any type of financial aid including tuition waivers, scholarships, loans, grants, etc.... MUST contact the cashier department to have their tuition deferred. Failure to do so will result in classes being dropped for non-payment.
If you have questions, please contact the Cashier Department at (815) 224-0213 or the Financial Aid Department at (815) 224-0438.
Can't Take the Class?
If you are currently registered and no longer plan to attend, please go to WebAdvisor or in person to the Registration office to drop your classes and clear your account today.
1. Payment plans are available online through FACTS/Nelnet. You must have a WebAdvisor account set up for this feature. For more information, visit eCashier or call the payment plan information line (815) 224-0586.
- All payments will be automatically deducted from a checking or savings account or charged to a credit card.
- If you receive financial aid, make any changes to your schedule, or drop classes after a payment plan is set up you must contact the Cashier Office immediately.
2. On-line payments can be made using WebAdvisor with Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or e-Check. (WebAdvisor Help)
Note: This is not a payment plan but intended for full payments only. Please see option 1 above for payment plan information.
3. By mail: (Allow 3 business days)
IVCC - Attn: Cashier
815 N. Orlando Smith Rd.
Oglesby, IL 61348
4. Phone payments: Pay by Credit Card or e-Check at (866) 836-5543.
- This is an automated payment line and is intended for full payments only
- Information must be entered accurately to ensure your student account is credited properly
- Be sure you are within the specified payment due date and time.
You will need
- Credit card or bank information
- Your 7-digit student ID number
- Term you are paying for
"01" for Spring
"02" for Summer
"03" for Fall
- Amount you owe
5. In person: We are located in the Peter Miller Community Technology Center - CTC-101.
- Monday, Thursday, and Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Drop for Refund/Withdrawal
A drop within the refund period can be done in person at the Records Office or by using WebAdvisor. Refunds of tuition for a dropped class will be made on the following basis:
- A class that lasts 16 week: Students must drop on or before the 10th day of the term in order to receive a 100% refund of tuition and fees, excluding a non-refundable $5.00 registration fee.
- A class that lasts less than 16 week: The drop/refund period varies according to the length of class.
The drop for refund date is listed on the student's registration/billing statement. In order to receive a refund, you must drop your classes by the date indicated.
A withdrawal can be done on line using WebAdvisor, in-person at the registration office, or by contacting your instructor. There is no refund when withdrawing from a class.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition for in-district residents: $125.60 per credit hour
Standard fee: $7.40 per credit hour
Registration fee: $5 per semester, non-refundable
Laboratory fee: Some classes have fees to cover the cost of consumable supplies
Out-of-district residents: **433.04 per credit hour
Out-of-state residents: **465.92 per credit hour
Tuition and fees are subject to change by District 513 Board of Trustees action.
1098T Student Information (PDF)
The cashiers are part of IVCC's Business Services and Finance Office.
- Assistant Controller/Bursar (815) 224-0353
- Andrea, Accounts Receivables Specialist/Cashier (815) 224-0215
- Kim, Accounts Receivables Specialist/Cashier (815) 224-0213