IVCC Part-Time Faculty Development
Monday, August 14, 2023
Part-Time Faculty Orientation and In-Service
If you plan to attend, please REGISTER and RSVP for dinner by 12noon on Monday, August 7. Click here to register and RSVP for dinner.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
5 PM Part-Time Faculty Dinner; CTC124
5:30 PM Welcome and Remarks
- Welcome; Tracy Morris, Gary Roberts
- Invitation to the Part-Time Faculty Council
- Invitation to the Adjunct Faculty Development Academy (AFDA)
- Part-Time Faculty Resources
5:45 PM Orientation and Training Programs
5:45-8 PM New Faculty Orientation; CTC122/123; Mary Beth Herron
Part-time faculty new to IVCC who have not attended HR orientation should choose this session.
5:45-8 PM Brightspace; CTC124/125; Ellen Evancheck, Dawn Lockwood, Mary Smith
Choose one session to attend at 5:45, an open lab will follow.
- 5:45-6:45 – Brand New to Brightspace
- 5:45-6:45 – Brightspace FAQs
- 6:45-8:00 – Brightspace Open Lab