Continuing and Professional Education
or Call the IVCC Continuing Education Center: (815) 224-0427
Hours: Mon-Fri: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Your career success begins here!
Our mission is to provide opportunities and service excellence via on-campus and online career training programs for those seeking a career change or short-term career training programs, and for professionals seeking continuing education hours. Please call (815) 224-0427 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you an employer who needs to provide training or skill assessment for a group of employees?
Contact Jennifer Sowers at the IVCC Business Training Center: (815) 224-0280 or email@example.comSearch for Classes & Programs Now
Career & Workforce Training
- Adobe Certified Associate
- Advanced Online Career Training Programs & Certifications
- Business, Leadership & Management
- Cannabis Dispensary Agent
- Career Certificates & Training
- Food Service Sanitation
- Fundamentals of Fabrication
- Human Resource Professional
- Medical Billing & Coding [CPC, CCA and/or CBCS]
- Online Business & Workforce Development Courses
- OSHA & Safety
- Pharmacy Technician [PTCB]
- Project Management
- Private Pilot Ground Training
- Real Estate Broker Pre-License
- Warehousing: Basic Forklift Operation
- Counselors, Mental Health Professionals, Social Workers
- Healthcare: Nursing and Emergency Medical Personnel
- Massage Therapy
IVCC Career Services
IVCC’s Career Services Department assists IVCC students, alumni and the employers of the IVCC District. Receive assistance with resume writing and critiquing, tips on the job search process including cover letters and interviewing. Visit IVCC Career Services.
Work, play, get-away! Learn more about Continuing Education and Business Services and what we offer for your professional and personal development.Business Training Center Community Education