Online Learning at IVCC
Online Learning, Local Support
Studying online? Save thousands at IVCC under university costs and learn from high-quality, experienced faculty. There is no place so close as IVCC that can take you so far...online.
Want more information from IVCC? Fill our our request for information form.
*NEW* Online Winter Classes 2021-2022
- IVCC offers a “Winter Intersession” Dec. 21 and through Jan. 7.
- Pick up a class at IVCC's low tuition rate
The 18-day session includes online courses in:
- Introduction to Chemistry (CHM1000) with Promise Yong;
- Wellness (HPE1000) and First-Aid (HPE1004) with Tony Ruda;
- Introduction to Psychology (PSY1000) with Jill Urban-Bollis;
- Marriage and Family (SOC1002) with Rick Mangold; and
- Intercultural Communications (SPH1003) with Cory Tomasson.
For information, call Student Services at (815) 224-0361.
*NEW* Flexible Delivery for Selected Spring 2022 IVCC Classes
IVCC introduces two new class delivery modes in “flexible” formats for the spring 2022 semester.
- These are in-person or blended classes with virtual meeting and/or flexible attendance options.
- These classes are not identified in the class schedule. Contact the instructor with questions.
- IVCC still offers in-person, online, virtual class meeting, and blended classes. Visit www.ivcc.edu/delivery
- Need to apply to IVCC? [Learn how through this video.]
- Are you ready for online learning?
- Not sure how an online, blended, or in-person class works?
- Have questions about financial aid? [Learn more through this video.]
- How do I take Speech, SPH-1001, online?
- Does IVCC offer fully online programs?
- What if I have transfer credit to have evaluated?
After You've Enrolled
- How do I log in to IVCC email and Blackboard?
- Need to take IVCC's free orientation required of all first-time online students, CSP-0002 Orientation to Distance Learning? Check out our CSP-0002 information page.
- How does online testing work?
- Need to buy books?
- Need to pay tuition?
- Need technical or academic support?
- Need help with online testing?
Academic Support Center, Computer and Internet Access, Student Help Desk
- Students who need technology assistance or who need access to a computer, internet, or webcam/microphone for online classes may visit the IVCC Academic Support Center on the Oglesby Campus. Call 815-224-0318 for arrangements or visit www.ivcc.edu/shd for more information.
- Computer, internet, and webcam/microphone access is also available at the IVCC Ottawa Center.
- Also consider visiting your local, public library for access to a computer and reliable internet!
Online Learning Quick Links
IVCC is a member of the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA). Online enrollment options may be limited for students living outside of the state of Illinois. Call 815-224-0462 to inquire. Learn more about State Authorization.