IVCC welcomes Electronics program coordinator and faculty member, Charles Raimondi. Charles comes to IVCC after teaching experiences at Kishwaukee College and Elgin Community College.
Charles shares information about how the Electronics program works under the changing conditions of the fall 2020 semester. Electronics classes will be offered in a "blended" or "hybrid" format; part online and part in the classroom. To learn more about class delivery formats, visit the delivery web page.
Charles also has the following suggestions for success in Electronics classes:
- Contact your instructor when needed. Participate in office hours. Your instructor is here to help you.
- Setup a schedule to do coursework during the time of day best with you; stick with a schedule for the semester.
- Write dates and deadlines in a calendar.
- Check online in Blackboard and in the program learning management system for updated information.
- Fully participate in working with your classmates on assigned projects.
To learn more about the Electronics program at Illinois Valley Community College, visit https://www.ivcc.edu/programsbyareaofstudy/electrical_and_electronics.php or contact Charles Raimondi, email@example.com