LMS Evaluation Timeline
Updated January 27, 2022
- RFP released, Oct. 18, 2021
- RFP responses due, Nov. 1, 2021
- Evaluation period, Oct. 25 – Dec. 1, 2021
- Faculty vote due, Dec. 1, 2021
- Presentations of the LMS Recommendation, Monday, Dec. 6, 9:00 AM and Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2:30 PM (Sessions will be recorded).
- LMS licensing recommendation to the Board of Trustees, for the January, 2022 meeting. (Faculty votes, student feedback, and input from the system administrators will be factored into the final recommendation.)
- January, 2022 - IVCC Board of Trustees approves licensing Brightspace by Desire2Learn for three years, 2022-2025.
- June 2022 - IVCC LMS system administration begin onboarding with D2L and making the implementation plan.
LMS Request for Proposal (RFP)
October 14, 2021, the IVCC Board approved the release of a Request for Proposal to gather technical and pricing information for purchase and implementation of an enterprise learning management system (LMS) that best supports accessibility, is user friendly, and provides insights into student engagement and performance.