Your future starts with IVCC
Tune in to your future.
Take the next enrollment steps - we're happy to help.
The earlier the better.
2. Send us your Official Transcripts.
- Arrange to have your official signed and sealed transcripts sent to the IVCC Admissions & Records Office. Include high school and any college transcripts. Talk to your school's Counseling Office about sending final transcripts once your senior year is done.
- If you have college credit from another institution and wish to have it evaluated for transfer credit, please complete and submit the transfer credit evaluation form.
3. Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Complete the FAFSA online at FAFSA. Contact (815) 224-0438 for assistance.
- IVCC's FAFSA code is 001705
- Browse scholarship opportunities on the Foundation page.
- The scholarship deadline will be in February of your senior year in high school, so apply early!
4. Get Connected
- Set up your IVCC email and WebAdvisor accounts
- Get started
- You'll need your student ID and K-number, which are found on your acceptance letter and email.
5. Take Placement Exams
- Visit the Assessment Center to schedule a testing appointment. Don't forget to bring your photo ID!
- If you took the ACT/SAT, you may not need to take placement exams. Check your scores requirements.
6. Meet with a Counselor
- If you're a high school senior graduating in May/June, you'll need to attend a Freshman Counseling & Registration appointment.
- Graduating early? Call the Counseling Center at (815) 224-0360 to set up an appointment.
7. Pay Tuition
- Pay through your WebAdvisor account
- Pay in full, or set up a payment plan
- Call (815) 224-0213 to pay by phone
- Bring your payment to the Cashier in CTC 101 or the Ottawa Center
- If you have Financial Aid or scholarships, you need to contact the Cashier to hold your classes!
IVCC's Student Help Desk is here to provide guidance and troubleshooting for WebAdvisor & your other educational technology accounts.
WebAdvisor is Your Student Portal
Find Your K-Number (User ID)
○ Watch the video: How to Find Your K-Number (User ID)
Find Your 7-Digit Student ID Number
○ Watch the video: How to Find Your 7-Digit Student ID Number
|Set up your student email and get tips on how to communicate with your instructors|
We want to help you achieve your goals. Contact us if you have any questions:
- Apply & Register - 815-224-0447
- Counseling - 815-224-0360
- Financial Aid - 815-224-0438
- Technology Help - 815-224-0318
- Online Classes - 815-224-0462
We want to help you succeed. Whether your questions are about enrollment steps, academics, troubleshooting technology, or accessing course materials, we want to provide assistance to make your learning experience more streamlined and effective. It's always okay to ask for help!